- Fast, free, and secure service for Southwest Montana Community FCU members enrolled in online banking
- New features like card controls allows you to raise limits, freeze or unfreeze tempoarily misplaced cards or order a new card! Visit our Card Control Center to learn more.
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances and quick balance
- Review history
- View and print eStatements
- View and print cleared checks
- Transfer funds between SWMCFCU accounts
- Schedule and pay your bills through bill pay. Its free!
- Stop payment to a check
- Find CO-OP ATMs
- Apply for a loan
- Receive Text Alerts
- Mobile Remote Deposit Capture available**
- Take a picture of checks and have them deposited into checking or savings where ever you are! It's one less stop and no waiting in line!
- Available via any web-enabled smartphone or device
- Utilize this service two convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
We suggest keeping an updated email address on file with us. This will ensure the password reset feature will work more accuratley.
** For Mobile Deposit Capture: Must be at least 18yrs old, active online-banking user, and have a valid email address. Deposit holds will apply, if you need the funds from a deposit right away, you should ask a Southwest Montana Community Federal Credit Union representative when the funds will be available. Mobile deposit is for Personal/Consumer use.