Federal Credit Union exists to provide financial services that make a difference in our members' lives and in the communities we serve.
- A great work environment with training, mentoring and career opportunities;
- Competitive compensation, dependent on relevant experience;
- Employer Benefits including – Medical and Vision (CU makes substantial contributions to premium cost) , Short & Long Term Disability & Life insurance (fully paid for by the credit union), and generous employer matching contributions to your Health Savings and 401(k) Accounts;
- Paid Holidays and allowances for Personal, Annual and Sick leave;
- Employee Net Income sharing, plus;
- Access to optional Supplemental and Group Life insurance programs.
Browse our available positions below, then, fill out our employment application here. You can either print at home and fill in by hand or complete it electronically. Then mail or deliver it to one of our branch locations . You can also securely upload your application below or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications with SWMCFCU are only valid for 120 days. Consideration for employment after 120 days requires a new application. A full application package includes an employment application and resume to be considered for a position.
Southwest Community FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Use our Employment Application here. Then, securely upload the form below.