As a Member owned co-operative financial institution, Southwest Montana Community Federal Credit Union exists to provide financial services that make a difference in our member's lives and in the communities we serve.
- A great work environment with training, mentoring and career opportunities;
- Competitive compensation, dependant on relevant experience;
- Employer Benefits including – Medical and Vision (CU makes substantial contributions to premium cost) , Short & Long Term Disability & Life insurance (fully paid for by the credit union), and generous employer matching contributions to your Health Savings and 401(k) Accounts;
- Paid Holidays and allowances for Personal, Annual and Sick leave;
- Employee Net Income sharing, plus;
- Access to optional Supplemental and Group Life insurance programs.
Browse our available positions below, then apply online, or download our employment application here. You can either print it and fill in by hand or complete it electronically. Then mail or deliver it to one of our branch locations or email it to [email protected].
Southwest Community FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Summary: Accounting Clerk
This position will support the financial management and operations of the Credit Union through maintenance of accounting records and reports. An accounting position requiring sound knowledge of accounts payable processing, general ledger transactions, balancing and reconciliations. Processes a variety of general ledger entries and performs various support functions as required as a part of the accounting and record keeping function of the credit union. Work is performed under minimal supervision and in accordance with established procedures. Works in conjunction with the others in the Accounting Department to ensure timelines are achieved. Courses and/or training may be required.
Position open until filled. Click apply now to fill out our application.
Teller 1 in Butte
Teller 1 in Butte
The teller meets the needs of members by providing quality service. Performs transactional duties to serve members by receiving or paying out funds with high accuracy. Maintain accurate transactional records. Provide cash receipt and payment services in accordance with credit union policies and procedures. Present and explain a basic number of credit union products and services to members. This person requires an ability to communicate effectively with prospective and current members and to represent the credit union in a positive and professional manner. Courses and/or training may be required.
Open until filled. Please click apply now to fill out our Job Application. You may email us a resume or submit one through indeed. [email protected]