As a Member owned co-operative financial institution, Southwest Montana Community Federal Credit Union exists to provide financial services that make a difference in our members lives' and in the communities we serve.
- A great work environment with training, mentoring and career opportunities;
- Competitive compensation, dependant on relevant experience;
- Employer Benefits including – Medical and Vision (CU makes substantial contributions to premium cost) , Short & Long Term Disability & Life insurance (fully paid for by the credit union), and generous employer matching contributions to your Health Savings and 401(k) Accounts;
- Paid Holidays and allowances for Personal, Annual and Sick leave;
- Employee Net Income sharing, plus;
- Access to optional Supplemental and Group Life insurance programs.
Browse our available positions below, then download our employment application here. You can either print it and fill in by hand or complete it electronically. and mail or deliver it to one of our branch locations or email it to [email protected]
Southwest Community FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer