COVID-19 Limited Lobby Access
Thank you for allowing me to barge into your life. I promise to use these messages only for vital information or updates!
We have been watching the new developments related to the COVID-19 outbreak so we can continue to provide our essential services to you as safely as possible.
Effective after close of business today, Wednesday, March 25th, our lobby services will be available by appointment only. If you need to meet with one of our staff members, please call either branch (for Butte 782-8337) or (for Anaconda 563-8484) to set up an appointment. Our Drive-Thru lanes will remain open during normal business hours and ATM’s will be available 24/7.
These changes are being made to align with recommendations and guidance from health experts, our local and state governments, and will allow us to do our part to slow down the spread of this virus.
We want to continue to be of service to you, and to give you access as you need in the most convenient manner possible. Here is a reminder of your other options to access services:
- Access your funds or obtain account balances using any ATM;
- Each branch is equipped with a Night Deposit Box which will be checked for deposits throughout the day;
- Use our Voice Response system by calling (406) 563-7191;
- You can use our Mobile App to deposit checks, transfer funds, check account balances, send us a message, and much more;
- Use our online Home Banking site to pay bills, transfer funds, view balances, access statements and more;
- The secure features built into our website makes it easy and safe to apply for a loan;
- Report a lost or stolen card by calling either branch during business hours or if after hours at (800) 682-6075.
All of your deposits with us are federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000, visit WWW.NCUA.GOV
to learn more. Dont forget, our website, WWW.SWMCFCU.ORG
is the place to go for more information about any of our services. Go there to learn more, download our mobile app, or log into our online home banking site. Please stay safe and healthy!
Southwest Montana Community FCU